The orderer of the catalogue accepts the following General Business Conditions (GBC) with his subscription:
- Each buyer receives an order confirmation and an invoice as email attachment.
- The products will be sold to private persons only.
- The products will be delivered in the form of PDF-files on one CD-ROM
- The shipment will be executed only after prepayment of the invoice amount. The method of payment will be informed in the invoice.
- The German value added tax (VAT) of 19% is included in the purchase price.
- For shipping and handling (postage, packaging) there will be an additional amount depending from the country of the ordering party. Please see table below.
- Upon request of the buyer, the shipment will be executed with registered mail.
- An order for third parties is allowed, however, for each ordering user = licence holder there must be a single order be executed via ordering form.
- All communication either in German or in English language.
- All prices are final prices plus delivery/shipment/postage. Since we have the status of a small-scale enterprise according to § 19 UStG. we do not raise the value added tax (VAT) and do not show it in the invoice.
Products & Prices
Since the catalog is an electronic product, the buyer will acquire a personal licence, which allows his private usage of the product. The production of copies for third parties is forbidden.
The licence identification will be mentioned at each single position in the catalog. In case of a copyright legal dispute a buyer must be aware that he can be identified when passing on the licenced catalog illegally.