Last update: 07.01.2019
The orderer of the catalogue accepts the following General Business Conditions (GBC) with his subscription:
- The products will be sold to private persons only.
- Each buyer receives an order confirmation and an invoice as email attachment.
- The products will be delivered in the form of PDF-files under a download-link (DLL).
- The DLL will be released after prepayment of the invoice amount.
- The German value added tax (VAT) of 19% is included in the purchase price.
- An order for third parties is allowed, however, for each ordering user = licence holder there must be a single order be executed via ordering form.
- All communication either in German or in English language.
- All prices are final prices plus possible PayPal fees. Since we have the status of a small-scale enterprise according to § 19 UStG. we do not raise the value added tax (VAT) and do not show it in the invoice.
Since the catalog is an electronic product, the buyer will acquire a personal licence, which allows his private usage of the product. The production of copies for third parties is forbidden.
The licence identification will be mentioned at each single position in the catalog. In case of a copyright legal dispute a buyer must be aware that he can be identified when passing on the licenced catalog illegally.