Last update: 02.05.2022
The orderer of the catalog accepts the following General Business Conditions (GBC) with his subscription:
- The products will be sold to private persons only.
- Each buyer receives an order confirmation and an invoice as email attachment
- The products will be delivered in the form of PDF-files under a download-link (FDL), which will be informed to the buyer after prepayment of the invoice amount.
- An order for third parties is allowed, however, for each ordering person = licence holder there must be a single order be executed via order form.
- All communication either in German or in English language.
- All prices are final prices plus PayPal fees. According to § 19 UStG the value added tax (VAT) will not be raised.
Since the catalog is an electronic product, the buyer will acquire a personal licence, which allows his private usage of the product. The production of copies for third parties is forbidden.
The licence identification will be mentioned at each single position in the catalog. In case of a copyright legal dispute a buyer must be aware that he can be identified when passing on the licenced catalog illegally.